Monday, October 11, 2010

Menmasterbation House Hold Goods

2010 this year participated



This year I signed up for Secret Santa last year please sign up and when I decided it was too late so this year I'm pointed to AIG 2010 every year since 2008 Bea this is her blog Bea Bea The Corner Of organizes the invisible friend from culinary blogs, this year designed the logo Carolina this is her children illustrator Carol, it's beautiful 2010 design AIG? no longer worth visiting
I'm nervous about who is going to touch me and I will give
I encourage you to participate that is sure we will enjoy it much, if you want to participate, you know the blog sign in Bea of the registration period is until 18 October on his blog is all very well explained, the rules and how to participate. Hope you
apuntéis
should be given hints that we might like and make it easier for our AIG Well I'll just say what I like and not put so much easier risita
I DO NOT like the chorizo, cheeses too strong, spicy, these little things I feel terrible, well I think I have since facilitated, which tickled me will be well received and very excited I'm going to pick
gracias Bea for organizing the Carol invisible friend and the logo beso carazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment