Sunday, March 27, 2011

Who Do Coaches Talk On Headsets

custard cream (Cocimix pot de Luxe)


Yesterday
debuts new programmable pot Cocimix de Luxe and the first thing I did was this custard cream, had guests for dinner and wanted something sweet, according to them was very rich I would not probe me I'm on a diet rich custard also clear ;
Here I leave a picture of my two programmable pots and GM D Cocimix de Luxe, which worked yesterday the two hand in hand contento2 did 4 different dishes for my guests

Well I am not curl, here the recipe for flan with cream

Ingredients:


6 eggs 200 g sugar 500g cream
35%

200 grams of milk candy to the mold.

Preparation:

Place all ingredients in the Mycook jara less liquid candy, 2 minutes, speed 5, pudding mold candy and threw up the resulting mixture, cover the mold in the tray from the Luxe Cocimix put 4 cups of water meters, we roast and grill over pan, cover the pot with valve closed, menu, chicken 15 minutes, pressure II, let alone depressurized, remove the mold and let cool, when cold unmold and put in the fridge, minimum 2 hours before eating

PS as pudding mold was very crowded overflowed a little, but still and all went well and rich

0 comments:

Post a Comment