Sunday, January 23, 2011

Us Marines Wallpaper Free

pot cookies and cake pan quesochoco programmable Olla GM GM


Why is it that when things do not go too well I get to eat, the truth is that I could give on the contrary but no! I have to give up eating and sweet thing for the diet is fatal cerdito
This cake has been a bit there that I have in the fridge that I feel like something sweet and has left this, I was struck by how fluffy and has been good at was all improvised and here you have the recipe for those who want to do

Ingredients:

1 package of cookies
100 gr 85% dark chocolate 3 eggs

1 Tarina spreadable cheese linessa

sugar 50 g fat plain yogurt 1 1 on yeast
royal type
oil 20gr

Preparation:

1 º Chop the chocolate in the Mycook, speed, progressive 7 / 10 few seconds and set aside.
2 º Spray cookies in Mycook, progressive rate 7 / 10 a few seconds until it becomes flour.
3 º Add remaining ingredients except chocolate and mix on speed 5 / 7 seconds.
4 ° Add the chocolate and mix with a spatula.
5 º Place the silicone base (who have) pour the mixture into the tray from the GM D, cover with the valve open or removed (I will take it off) set menu oven 40 minutes, turn the pot, let in the cake pan and when almost cold temperate unmold and decorate to taste

Madin Julycar
From now I cook very little, since I will not eat at home, I'm going to set table, I'll go out in the morning at 8.30 am and will come back at night at 21h, the house we are not going to drop me above, so I just cook the weekend, that few things can go further by entering in order sometimes life is what has

0 comments:

Post a Comment