Thursday, December 23, 2010

Can People Who Have Herpes Start A Relationship

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011



Although this last month I've spent a lot for your posts, but if I remembered tod @ s, I wish "" Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011 " and next year I promise to visit you more often, as I say goodbye to everyone 's next year
I leave these Christmas treats that are very rich and click my niece Claudia as I have privaita


Kind

Ingredients:

1 / 2 kilo ground almond flour 375gr sugar

1 / 2 grated lemon yellow part only 1 sweet little


2 egg yolks 200g of pumpkin pot
1 wafer (optional)

Preparation: Boil the sweet potato

and peel it, mix all ingredients and knead well and join hands, put the wafer in an oven tray and small sandwiches are put by hand, each there is little to wash their hands because they are very buttery ... hehehe ... no need to leave most of space between each one because they do not grow in turbo convection oven to 175 degrees, 10 minutes until golden brown
(with the traditional oven we put in the oven preheated 180 ยบ about 12 minutes, until golden) cut wafer out and let cool and store in tupperware .... . last a long time and are very delicious and very easy to make



0 comments:

Post a Comment