Sunday, November 14, 2010

How To Transfer Tally7 File

AIG has come my



Normal
Well that Monday I get my package AIG and looked like a girl with new shoes ..... that nerves ... of who will be .... and when I open it ... tachannnn .... is not my joy my AIG is the blog Mamen http://lascosasdelamamma.blogspot.com/ once the call and talk to her a bit, because as you know her daughter was getting married today ... and was in Galicia .... stay with her when the whole event happen babble more time and peace of mind ... is the nicest, super nice, and wanted to do a lot

Well here already opened the package and entered a beautiful box and more stuff

. . Here outside the box all wrapped packets



wrappers Nameless here

I describe it:
  • A very pretty box made by her buenisimossssssssss donuts, my husband could not wait to get one before taking the picture .... hahaha ... that if we leave we will not let me do it .. . jejeje
  • A metallic box with Christmas cookie cutters
  • A silicone mold to make bread
  • a case of very beautiful Christmas balls
  • A book: The book of the Vitamins minerals and trace elements
  • Cádiz Two souvenir magnets to stick on the fridge
"" "Thank Mamen" ""

All precious and a beautiful Christmas card, I really enjoyed this my 1 st AIG blogger and I can assure it will not be the last

I can only thank Bea has been a wonderful organizer and host and also I want to thank Carol designer of this logo so magnificent

hope next year to re-engage


and red bunting to finish this AIG besos corazones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment