Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wild Thornberrys Island Rescue Game

BIRTHDAY WELCOME

This blog is for the group of Judo APJ, the class of Professor Antonio Herrera.
Through this medium we can coordinate all activities of the group (activities, birthday, etc) plus it also be posted articles, pictures and videos on Judo.
There is already a group in hi5 class, but because of difficult access to the public that this eMDI ofrese I decided to change the system and create this blog. Hi5
group is still running, but is mássencillo publiucar thus keywords to find are: APJ, JUDO, ANTONIO HERRERA).
All who wish to publish up please contact me (William) during class, Tuesday or Thursday (6: 00 - 7:30) or Saturday (11:30 - 1:00), or write me at my mail (
landeo_glv@hotmail.com ).
Well, nothing more to say my farewell,
Adios, stay in touch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment